Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Where do I start?

The last few weeks have flown by. I didn't realize how long it had been since I had updated our blog. So much has happened. Alexis started baby food a couple of weeks ago. She really seems to like sweet potatoes. In fact the first time we fed her sweet potatoes she ate the whole 2.5oz jar in one sitting.


We took McKenzie to the UGA Homecoming Game against Vandy. We tailgated with Aunt Patricia and then went over to the University Bookstore to get some UGA Tattoos. We all had a good time, especially since Georgia won! Alexis stayed with Nana!



Last week McKenzie was on Fall Break so we took a trip to the Georgia Aquarium with McKenzie's friend Bowen and her family. Alexis really seemed to enjoy it, but sacked out in the Snugli before we left.
Me, afraid of alligators? I'll sleep in front of them!

McKenzie, Bowen and Ethan





This past Saturday night our church had their Fall Festival. McKenzie got her hair spray painted red! She had a great time playing games and going on a hay ride.


Look for more after Halloween. McKenzie will be "Tinkerbell" and Alexis is going to be a "Pea in the Pod"!

P.S.- HOW 'BOUT THEM DAWGS! Look out Florida, you're next!

No comments: