Monday, June 1, 2009

Alexis' First Birthday Party!






Alexis had her First Birthday Party this past Saturday with close family and friends. She did really well! She tried to put out the candle with her fingers and everyone hollered at once and scared her half to death. She did not burn her fingers, thankfully. Once we got her calmed down she dove into the cake. I really think she liked the chocolate cake Mommy made. I was very pleased with my cake. I wasn't sure how it would turn out when I started, but in the end I think it's the best one I've ever made! She really had a great time playing with all of her new toys. Thanks to everyone who shared in this wonderful occasion! I can't believe she's a year old already!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We can't believe that she is one year old already either. She has come a long way since being a tiny preemie! She and McKenzie add new meaning to the word "GRANDPARENTS". We are so proud of both of them!

Love,
Nana