




What a day it has been! Today was supposed to be our last full day at our "old house" as tomorrow we are scheduled to close on our new house. It began sleeting around lunch time and quickly turned to snow! This is Alexis' first snow! This is the first significant snowfall that McKenzie has ever seen in her nearly 5 years! We bundled both girls up and took them outside. I got a few shots of McKenzie trying to catch a snowflake with her tongue! Alexis caught a few with her long eyelashes! She really didn't react that much to the snow like I thought she would. McKenzie on the other hand ran over to the neighbors yard (vacant home) and began trying to build a snowman with her Daddy. All she has talked about since it began snowing is going out to make "Snow Angels". We tried to explain to her that it was too wet to lay down for make one. She finally settled for throwing snow balls with the neighbors' children. Alexis pulled up by herself for the first time this morning. She wanted to get the remote off the end table, so she climbed up and got it! Well the lights are starting to flicker. I'll close for now. I'll post pictures as soon as we find the cord to the digital camera. It's packed up somewhere! Stay warm and stay safe!
No comments:
Post a Comment