Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Alexis is HOME!


We finally made it home around 2:45pm today. Just in time for "nap time" with Big Sister McKenzie. However, she was too busy playing "Mother Hen" to really nap. So far each time Heath and I walk away from Alexis, McKenzie is there to give us a play by play. "Mommy, Mary Alexis just sneezed!" "Daddy, come see, I think she needs something." "I think she just burped!" Right now she is on "Passy Patrol", it's her job to make sure that Alexis can get her
"passy" if she needs it. We'll see how long that lasts! Anyway, we just want to ask that if you plan to visit us, please make sure that you are not sick, haven't been sick or around someone who is or has been sick in the past 7-10 days. We have placed a note on the door to remind visitors to wash their hands upon entering. Please know that we welcome visitors, but we must do everything we can to protect Alexis' s health. We hope you understand.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

What a beautiful little girl! We love seeing the pictures. I am sure her big sister is loving being able to help little Alexis. We hope see her around fourth of July weekend but we'll give you a call.

Love,
Jonas and Melissa