Friday, June 13, 2008
Still looking good!
Sorry we didn't update yesterday. Dr. Albert said everything looks fine with Alexis. She hasn't gained anymore weight though. We are back to feeding every three hours so maybe she will beef up soon. She had a pretty good night except between 2a.m. and 5a.m. when she was a little fussy. I was up with her and let Leanne sleep. I took McKenzie to the park today and let the other two get some more sleep. We have had a good day. Alexis has been awake and looking around at everything and even gave me a couple of smiles. Leanne ventured out of the house today without Alexis for the first time since we came home. I found a Bear that we had with McKenzie that makes the sound of a mothers heartbeat and she really seems to like it. We are hoping for a good night tonight and will update more later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment