Saturday, June 7, 2008

Hooray!

The neonatologist came in today and asked if we had scheduled our "rooming in" night yet. He says that Alexis will probably be ready to come home on Tuesday! Hooray! Heath and I will spend the night in the "Transitional Care Room" with Alexis Monday night. The nurses are only one door away and will check on us periodically, but it's basically a "trial run" for us before we bring her home. She will have to be on a monitor once she comes home. We just spoke with her nurse and she has broken the 4lb mark at 4lbs 0.8oz.!!! Pray for us as we "transition" over the next few days and bring little Alexis home!

2 comments:

Talia said...

We are so happy for ALL of you. We will continue to pray for your family. The boys can't wait to meet Miss Alexis!!!

Love,
Brad, Talia, Shannon, and Noah

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful face!! I love that picture. Miss Alexis looks happy and strong. I am so happy she will be coming home soon. You all are in our prayers. Keep us posted. Love to you all - Leigh